Taking the E-Learning Course
- The students must complete the modules within the allowable period.
- Students are advised to take the modules in sequential order, that is, complete Module 1 before trying Module 2 and so on.
- Every module is composed of a video lecture, textbook review, assignment, and one quiz, as applicable.
- In each module, students are encouraged to take their time in completing the quiz and assignment. Look over the “PDF textbook” to shorten the time required in completing the assignment.
- To prevent loss of data, upload your electronic files into your account after completing the assignments and teacher diary entries. Students should download/use the “Assignment Packages (MS Word files)” provided on the website.
- An email will be sent to the students on the result of their quizzes and/or assignments. Regularly check your email account for these results. Please review the results, and if you have any questions feel free to send us any comments.
2975 Wilshire Blvd., #630 Los Angeles, CA 90010
©2016 Trinity University | All Rights Reserved.